Two years ago I was in my house when my father exclaimed the following: Come to see this. "I handed the paper and made me read a note, which was narrated A violent murder in which there were several victims. These notes to me never made me so much grace let's say not take much interest to the subject ... I stared at him with my dad and said "Aha, then?", As if I had to explain that particular note. "Leela" he insisted, with a knowing smile ...
and read the note right, carefully ... And suddenly I understood what my father wanted me mostar, the name of one victim: Frankenstein de Jesus Martinez ... FRANKENSTEIN ... If, as they call the poor, Jesus Frankenstein .... And that outrage, as you may be called so .. I could not help RIER briefly with my father ... I could not believe that Jesus was called Frankenstein. Search Note on the internet and it turns out that the prestigious journal Spain's El Pais published a note ... could not help thinking that the English could possibly think to read the name of Frankenstein.
I know that is not cool, because Frankenstein died in unpleasant circumstances ... He was killed with bullets as he attended the function of a poor circus in Sonsonate ... Frankenstein was a humble worker who survived the sale of pallets and dire circumstances was killed that day. An act so terrible and violent always brings great pain, and therefore, what we really lamento.Asi I apologize, not cool at that moment for me was the name but is named Frankenstein!
Now two years later continues to remind Frankenstein, or tell Franky and affection. I must say that although you can not repair the damage, at least the Salvadoran justice system has acted favorably, since last January this year the two alleged murderers Frankenstein and the other victims were sentenced to serve 150 years in prison.
justice sometimes late but arrives. Justice did not forget Jesus Martinez
Frankenstein
death circus Frankenstein Jesus
0 comments:
Post a Comment