Monday, October 25, 2010

Average Cost Of Ear Cropping

I come to confess

That envy so horrible to Sara Carbonero and other young and pretty girls

That when the shit at work, callus, corns and calluses ... and even hidden and / or destroy evidence of my blunders. And if something is found ... make me dumb.

man I've wanted my neighbor

that sometimes I am happy (smaller) misfortunes of others (but only people who have been mean to me eh?)

That theft in the refrigerator and / or my mother's pantry

That sometimes I feel like my car to ram other drivers

That I have the mouth so dirty that should spend a bleach-soaked lullabies

soap and lizard often as for the sheer pleasure of doing

That when I see a black man ... Oh, when I see a black man!


Siblings, tell me your sins.

0 comments:

Post a Comment