Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bible Black Gaiden Watch Stream

Mola be Aunt

I've always said that I admire in an incredible way to mothers, I think the toughest job in the world. Since the baby is born until the end of your days you live in a constant ay. Why not sleep because you do not eat, because it hurts the gut, because he cries in the nursery, because stalk mates, because you start out, because he suffers a broken heart because he hates you because you feel lost home, because there is no work because he got fired, because it has separate ... all are labors.

But I have a much more pleasant: I aunt. My sister and my brother have decided I am not able to take care of my nephew, "you can believe? so do not leave me ever. But good, that I do not care, I just the children, I teach wickedness, and I spoil her step pipe with him.

Then my sister came and put the fuss:

- Who has taught the children to splash in the sink? - Fiu, fiu, fiu - whistle and look the other way.

- Who has taught the child to play with water on the table? - Fiu, fiu, fiu - whistle and look the other way.

- Who has taught the child to sit on the fence of the park? - Fiu, fiu, fiu - whistle and look the other way.

- Who bought the child Xes? - Fiu, fiu, fiu - whistle and look the other way

But that is what being an aunt, right? In spoil the child. To educate and their parents are.

Because I want someone who is good and I am looking for professions that I retire ... I mean, that allow you to feel fulfilled. At first I wanted to go dancer because there are few safe and if it's good that (we) sheathing. But I think it will be a DJ or a driver in Formula 1 because it suggests ways.

He loves music, puts on headphones and start dancing to Lady Gaga, the Waka Waka or what you throw at it. And sings. In style, of course.

And in the park up to a wooden car and drive with one hand. Is a crack. How exciting

I would, DJ or Formula 1 driver ... Of course now that I think ... I love cars and music ... oh no! that the same ends as the Jonan
Baraka!

0 comments:

Post a Comment