'm young, I'm young, I'm young. No matter how many times they repeat, my mind and my heart I know but oh! not feel the same my body.
This bridge has left me Desfondada. It's not because you had to spend the night at an airport thanks to the drivers, not because I have pasted the mother of the revelry. What is. If it were not for that ...
But I have not done anything special. On Sunday I went out to dinner and between one thing and another I got at 4:30 pm On Monday I could not even move.
On Tuesday I had to work. As there currar or god, I chose to pretend that I also had bridge. So sitting in the office, in front of my computer, I touched the feet with both hands and took the opportunity to develop "modern songbook " promises prove to be the hit of this Christmas from my family.
At night I went out to dinner and again I felt a tad late. I slept little and wanted to die three times yesterday.
The worst thing is that even I passed!
A drama. With what I've been ...
What happened to the girl who went to college gaupasa? What was it that working at a shop in the morning shift, went to school in the afternoon and worked on Friday and Saturday night in a dive?
leave him alone, no need to contestéis.
As one friend of my mother, what penalty bodies ...
PS: Thanks to Mama Drama, number 53 and Anuskarter fan, fan n º 54.
0 comments:
Post a Comment