Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Doujin Moe Member Acc

phrases that marked my childhood

I discovered a terrific blog in which author has the advice you gave your mother when she was young and I've noticed that every mother in the world speak about the same. No matter where you are your own: north, south ... is the same, all use the same advice, the same threats and the same phrases. Is it a specific gene are active in the delivery room?



This blog made me remember some phrases that marked my childhood (and my sister), as were my mother, my father or my grandmother. Here ye:

- Be careful, you're going from my neck : these words, my mother loves me, in fact, is that I love the word chrism. No matter who we go up to a chair, we did the somersault, to go down a hill bike all milk ... value for all.

- We're going to have to enter : OK, I admit, when I was a little girl ate more (even all) but as much as to fear the beginning of malnutrition was not, I assure you. However, it was the threat of my mother's favorite. I already saw in the hospital, connected to a drip and with that horrible gown open back ...

- Oh, if you catch your Chinese children: this phrase my grandmother used when they wanted to eat more. My sister and I ate Monday through Friday at his house and was martyred for the poor Chinese. We saw on TV the children of Africa, with their bellies swollen, but no sign of the Chinese children in reports of hunger in the world. But my grandmother was the most in need of food, do not ask me where I drew. Today, this phrase is a family joke. When someone leaves something on the plate, all to say: "Ay, if the Chinese children getting caught!"

- Be with your father: is my grandmother's version of "how you tell your father." She is a woman of character and aguántala extracting a genius but sometimes I could not with us. then let out a "let yourself with your father, let" and ... miracle! My sister and I agachábamos head and looked like angels.

- I'll take the lame Cirauqui : we had no idea who this man but only in name, my father got terrified. I imagined old man with a long coat, his limp, so no friend of the children ... We, the version of the bogeyman Navarre. FYI os diré que Cirauqui, es un pueblo de Navarra y el Cojo parece ser que fue una paisano que luchó en las guerras carlistas (esto lo supe ya de mayor, por supuesto ). En boca de mi padre daba mucho miedo, en serio.

- Eres más mala que la peste: esta frase me la repetía mucho mi padre, tanto que llegué a creerme la reencarnación de Satán. Como os lo cuento, eh? Yo me miraba al espejo y me veía las orejas puntiagudas y todo. Vamos, convencidísima de que era la hija del demonio.

¿Y vosotras/os? ¿Tenéis frases que os hayan marcado la infancia?

0 comments:

Post a Comment