Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Langnese Honey So Production

Phrases That waves with ... Twitter Whale! A phenomenon called King

That
waves with the Twitter Whale! That sperm whale appears to be a version of Moby Dick cowardly, or at least, a relative unknown to the whale that tormented Captain Ahab. The image of the infamous whale acarriada by some birds is a recurring picture on the Internet, the home firm say.

But that is or is this picture, ask a few. For you see, this is the recurring image that shows every time Twitter place is saturated or close for maintenance (which happens all the time!). The design is a clear allusion to the inability of the site ... Some small birds trying to lift twiteros half a whale ... But can not the burden is heavy, and therefore fail to take flight ... The birds can not stand the beast! And the same goes for twitter, that will not bear the burden.

I have Twitter for some time although I must confess hardly used it. Yet for the last mundialde football, I love using it to be seeing comments alive while the parties were carried out ... But then, I guess they were during peak hours, the site is latching y. .. Salia the whale! That whale was more unpleasant to me ... Wanting to use this site, only saw whales and birds ... And I was angry and felt like it was possible to fall so often a service like Twitter ... And while all these questions to me, smiling whale ... Smiled the doomed ...

And just as thousands of people like me, get angry with the whale semi flying, there are thousands more that have made the whale an icon pop. Thus, we see thousands come each day designs alluding to the whale and the birds. each design with a touch of grace, each with its curiodidad ... There are even online stores that offer products of the whale, custom shirts and other souvenirs ...

And my everything is fine ... A few they like whales, some do not ... I do not say that I fall ill, perhaps if we had known we would otherwise best friend ... But just do not understand that waves with Twitter whale, more than anything on Twitter. As you may be able to hold all possible ways the ineptitude of a site that is supposed to be global and massive ... Twitter will not feel bad that they make so much fun? My belief is that the whale You can highlight artiíticamente in other directions, so at least if you let Twitter and relieves the contract. It seems not, it seems not. Apparently the birds will acarriando the white beast for a while. And until then I'll have to keep asking: "What whale waves with twitter?".


PD: By the way, where are the rights of the birds, who are forced to bear such a heavy burden? Not at risk of injury, rheumatism and other ailments?



whale

0 comments:

Post a Comment