to give me grief, but it is undeniable ... I had lost in this space, I had lost the blog ... I do not like excuses but I suppose at some point, I had to go giving my time to other things, other projects ... And then, when perhaps I had time to rejoin, I did not. Why must say that everything is custom in life, as well as one acostumra to write often, also lost the habit of doing with ease. And it is hard to start again, it costs ... But I'll try. When I started the blog, I never proposed a set routine, or number of selected writings, etc.. But there are certainly many things that I think even want to write, there is much that I no longer think, no doubt ... I do not know if I should apologize for the absence, but I definitely feel a little embarrassed. I have always appreciated perseverance, not letting things by halves ... This space is no exception. Hopefully, and I hope not to fail, from now on return of a little activity and often in this space ... So it will be and I hope. Sorry again for the absence ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment