Monday, January 3, 2011

Sepsis From Abcessed Tooth

2011

first working day of the new year and still do not know if I am landing or taking off.





I must confess that I had wanted to return to the routine (I'm weird, I know), to return to my gym, get up to my time to eat broccoli and grilled chicken breast. And both go, come, up, down, eat, dine, drink and drink left me unbalanced.

The Christmas well, thanks, I wanted to have written a post by the end of the year but did not give me time, work had me absorbed. So even later, my best wishes to all in this 2011 (so strong, so strong, so strong ... I see the 2040 - that is when I pay my mortgage - closer. Ohdios, I live!)

The song was a success, with a hundred songs mythical ("I do not ask the moon" was the hit), its color cardboard cover, its binding printing (ché, to do things, do them well, no?).

The costume party, too. Here my cousin's triumph steers his portrayal of old people, such Doña Rogelia lint wide eyebrows and mustache. Won the Oscar for best costume.

quiet New Year's Eve and New Year ... New Year ... Why do not eliminate the January 1, schedule? Seriously. Everyone deserves a holiday ... But do not do all at once! That the public has a right to leisure, hombreyá! (complaint Mode ON).








which is now supposed that the New Year's resolutions and such but this year I decided not to make any. And is that based on the success of 2010 when on 14 November at 13:30 h had them all completed, any dare. So this year nothing. Continue to enjoy and try to surprise leaving through life so far and it's over, I stand.

When I was about to end 2009, which was next going to be a great year and I was right. I hope this is at least as good as 2010, to continue sharing stories with you, knowing that we keep in the virtual world and who knows? perhaps in real life would smile as much as possible.

2011 GO THERE!








PS I want to send a very strong QuietBrown hugs. Well, you do not, those who need it and even when needed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment