Friday, January 14, 2011

Solid Glicerine Recipy

Before I ... Dear Kings

Gabacho My friend has had a serious skiing accident. Down a track when another skier ahead and took it caused a terrible wound in the leg. Has not gone to another quarter of a miracle. He lost a lot of blood, was evacuated by helicopter, came to hospital with a body temperature of 32 degrees and the doctors said they had saved because he was an athlete (you there is going to the gym, eh?!)

These things suggest, well, I guess everybody. We have the absurd feeling that we are eternal, that we'll be here forever and in reality one day we cross a skier, a jerk in a car or bad luck (as happened to the friend of QuietBrown) and sayonara, baby.

In times like these is when I realize that I have much to do here ... so I've compiled a list of things I would have done before walking into the light. The filling will go slowly, slowly but surely.


- create most of my clothes . I refer not only to copy a model I've seen in a shop but to be able to devise my wardrobe. Now it takes three months to make a shirt but everything will come. I'm going to school and I have a machine, it is a matter of practice ... and see many magazines.

- Completing a marathon . I did not pose short-term especially since I know you have to train a lot and now I have too much time. Complete half marathon was a great experience and even 42.195 km and are big words, this idea through my head round.

- Attending a fashion show and later backfire. Not that this is a passionate fashion world but live a parade has to be more ... along with the tops of next! ,-P

- Back to stepping on a stage. I do not care whether dancing or doing theater again. I again feel the knot in the stomach before leaving and the adrenaline rush that produces a standing ovation.

- Study. French, another race, a master, playing the guitar ... whatever. I keep learning. But no pressure.

- Sleeping in a tent in the Sahara desert . In the vastness of the sand and the silence of the night, the feeling of being a tiny part of this world must be hallucinating.

- Do the Camino de Santiago walking . I do not want to do for a religious issue but as a journey inside me, like personal growth (yes, I know, sometimes I get a mystic ...)

- Read the Quran . I received a Catholic education so I've read parts of the Bible. But the Koran is totally unknown to me and strikes me as different interpretations of it are made. I read it to judge knowingly.

- Learn to dance tango . Since I saw this live dance in a tango in Mar del Plata prendadísima I was him. Well danced, exudes passion, strength, sensuality ... I feel those things to the music.

- Stepping all continents. I love traveling, meeting new places, soaking up other cultures and I do not make it to Spain or the more remote country. I continue to learn the world (and this leads to Part II of this post).

I hope you have many, looong years to do all this and even to repeat!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

Titagrandes With PD, for signing a follower.


PS: Soon, the second part.

0 comments:

Post a Comment