This year I have been very good. Well, what the hell, I will not detract, I've been great. And that I've had occasions of sin but will it be true that the age will be tamed and I go way to becoming a decent woman.
I almost also on occasion to do such an evil that will leave the gustito in the body. But then I applied my philosophy that shit is better not to stir and negative that you jump into the world and comes back faster.
So, in short, I behaved so well that I think I deserve a few presents. Here's my list:
I ask for a new mouth. My friend Aurora is right when he says that I've swallowed a mason and that does not hit anything with my girl looks good and tender. The worst thing is that I shit on most high even in the presence of my father, without any shame.
I ask a little bit patience. My boss-father is getting old, is a fact. Please help me cope.
I ask to be able to forgive . If I have a great capacity for forgiveness to others, why am I so hard on myself?
I call an intensive day. Yes, I know this better as I talk to my boss-father but come on, do me this favor, so you can not deny ... But no one like me better this summer, coming in at 8am and left at 19h, eh?
I ask that go great things my ex . I can not stand know it's not happy.
I ask for a respite for all and not only in regard to the economic situation. Enough of floods, earthquakes, hurricanes ... we are going through our suffering planet and it is returning to us.
And in a display of originality, health ask worldwide. Today
prontito to sleep, eh? And thoroughly clean shoes!
REYES HAPPY!
PS: Thanks to Athena, for signing a follower and encouraged to comment on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment