Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Remote Controll Fireplace Starter

Hon. Minister for Health Ms.

been a long, long time since coming out party at night. I will not say how to not ruin my reputation verbenera but say that several months.

Yes I had given the many in a den of those in that place good drinks and you can chat but nothing so crowded pubs had not lived in all its glory the new Anti-Tobacco Law.



But on Saturday I went out and, without the narcotic effect of Humac smell, I suffered. And I mean it in bars came all pleasant fragrance bursts sweating, flatulence and cheap cologne.



Oh yes, yes, that is all very well to get home and no trace of smoke in your hair and clothes but I'm not worth it.

So from here, Minister of Health I would ask: Let smoking again in the nightspots.




¡¡¡¡¡ PLEASE !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment