Okay, I admit (With a black stripe on the eyes, mind you), I'm hooked on Boat.
I know, I know, it's a bad series for teens, with an implausible plot, some interpretations that can be improved, stereotyped characters, all handsome, showing the minimum grip ... a truño go. Juanjo Artero peeeeero out and he just give up my sleep.
I barely watch TV. I like English in the World, Street Travelers, Command and currently the newscast and the first time. Little more. I have not even seen the big balls of recent times. Not Lost or Prison Break, or the boarding, and Walking Dead ... nothing.
But the boat is so bad that I can not see it. And out Juanjo Artero, MI Juanjo Artero.
turns out that a nuclear catastrophe (or whatever, that I am of letters) to cause the disappearance of the earth and the only survivors of the disaster are the crew of the training ship Polar Star .
My Juanjo Artero is captain Montero, who travels on the boat with her two daughters because vayapordios just lost his mother. Grown a beard for the occasion but still has that voice so ... TAN, and although the rest of the crew going all the time average balls, he is always like a brush.
His right hand is a clone of Fiti of Serrano (I saw the beginning of time, I apedreéis), taciturn, grumpy and no social skills.
But look you what, that the boat also travels his hitherto unknown son (played by Mario Casas playing himself) that, coincidences of life, is an expert sailor, scuba diver, with a resume that you shit. Come on, one-man band with ... "Eighteen? The poor also the newly-orphaned and goes to ask his father's accounts and that it will end up softening it actually has little heart thoroughly good man.
The captain's daughters are little girls delicious. The small all-day walks to his ball on the ship, not study or do homework or anything and really scary. His eyes are very large and it seems that any time you will start to spin your head.
Most are responsible, take care of her sister, her widowed father ... a love, well, if not because the teacher likes smug, a Colombian and crappy gun but psycho. It's so silly it is rolled with him even when he pointed to his father with a gun! Adolescence pure and simple.
Then there is the silly spunky, pregnant women, the physically disabled, the mentally retarded and even a cure. Fixed
that someone in a few chapters out of the closet, do not miss the gay history. Is it the cure? PD
Ah, well! There is also a scientist but goes so unnoticed that could be thrown overboard in the first chapter.
0 comments:
Post a Comment