Today begins the Chinese New Year, celebrated with the arrival of the first new moon after winter solstice. Not only is the most important holiday of the year in China but also the reason that my job is to quadruple the weeks leading up to this celebration.
clarify that I work in international trade, hence my daily life is affected by the feast of dragons and lanterns.
And the New Year is celebrated each year (since 4709, by the way) but it seems that my friends do not learn oriental experience.
The country was paralyzed for two weeks, businesses closed and bolted and ships canceling their scales during that time, so the days prerequisites are crazy. Everyone wants to deliver their goods before the machine stops at the stores of our agents are overwhelmed.
But do not believe that Chinese suppliers are forward and deliver orders on time, no, leave everything to the last minute (it will be that we are not so different, eh?). This means that take space in the last boats that sail is already impossible.
But they were unavailable to discouragement, not resigned and that the typical situation of recent days is this: Chinese calling to push my clients, my clients call me, I call my agents, my agent calling Chinese, I feel suicidal ... Luckily
on Monday I can finally rest ... until next year, of course.
Xin Nian Kuai Le!
PS Thanks to Qesqse to join the blog and Fool for your comment in a previous post.
PS: If there is a Chinese / to reading this, please to manifest ... I'm excited Ah! And do not offend me! Curro things are as know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment