Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Shelf Life Of Contact Lens



When I was immersed in the vortex pre-Chinese New Year, Bet me an award that now recovered: the Stylish Blogger Award. Take that!


When you start writing a blog hope that people like it so these little things are always welcome. Thank you, Beth!

The rules say I have to tell seven things about me that you do not know and that really going to be hard because I think I've said it all. But I will try:

- Although I have been with a few men I've only had two boyfriends in my life (and with the current three). I am not (or was?) Wife of serious relationships.

- me crazy cheese of any kind as well, though the stronger the better. Would be able to eat a Wedding Cake in one sitting and spoon.

- I have fear of the bulls. In the village of my mother, in Salamanca, there are several herds of wild cattle and often an animal has escaped from a farm or campus closure during the holidays. In the days before people go whenever I have horrible nightmares: Bulls jump the barriers and haunt me mercilessly.

- Years ago I took some time to eat with ceramic spoon and chopsticks. A co-worker began with a speech that the metal was very bad for the body and I followed. I was soon, like me time vegetarian.

- I've been playing sports all my life practically. I started with 9 years to play basketball until I had to leave because I went to college and then I have done everything: aerobics, swimming, karate, kick boxing, dance, gymnastics, weightlifting ... Now I have been given to run.

- I have five as three raw but I do not get in practice is as if he had only two. They are like my elder sisters, I love them both, but my weakness is the young bulls. For her, MA-TO.

- I do not like water. I rarely swim in summer, or on the beach or pool, unless it was been 50 degrees. Maybe if you were in the Caribbean ...

now is that I have to reward fifteen blogs but as I'm a little late to the topic, I leave it in the air. To collect the prize he likes.


PS: I have a great sorrow for not having any Chinese among my readers. Since then, how little I am international ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment