Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Free Lobsterboat Modell Plans
This bridge I have family reunion. I've said many times that we are like a gypsy clan and do not want to be heavy but I repeat once more. We're going everywhere together, we set up more fuss than Flowers in its heyday, singing, voceamos ... but basically, they are thus can be summarized in two words: eat and drink .
This Once there was a novelty: He came . My relationship can not continue without the approval of the tribe and it was time. Before going I warned, "These meetings are muuuuuuy family, do not go to overwhelm me" . "I'm from Bilbao, aibalaostia, how fear me?".
really knew most all summer because when we went to the town where I grew up there were my parents, my uncles, my grandmother, my cousins \u200b\u200bSteers, my sister and my brother. But it was a flying visit so there was no time to dig deeper.
This time we had three days, three, ahead for intimacy or whatever. Well, I think it went well. At least drinking as much as the rest.
I'm going to make a summary of what has been the bridge for you to see I lie not: Getting to Logroño
Eat Drink
Go shopping
Dining Drink Drinking
Sleep Breakfast
Visit winery
Eat Drink Drink
Sester
Dining Drink Sleep
Breakfast
Buy
Eat Drink (less, who had to drive)
Back
DIE
Today I am round and if lighting a match next to me I assure you explode.
PD 1 - The end of last week was awful at the gigs, I got such a beating that I had to work a full eight hours so I could not respond to recent comments. Sorry.
PD 2. - Thanks to Bethlehem for a fan sign and comment on previous post. Make yourself at home.
PD 3 - Thanks to Manuel Maria Torres Rojas, fan number 50. I love, love me, love me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment