Friday, November 5, 2010

Toiletry Bag Bangalore

Resaca Resaca II post-bridge

At the request of my favorite Bilbaina, Heike (Mel, sorry, I hate to say but you're Cantabria) I will summarize some of what He has attached to my tribe. Could put in a word, OK, or even two, OK, but better I'll tell you a little anecdote of the bridge to judge yourselves.

Dinner on Saturday was to celebrate the birthday of my uncle and my little cousin so I gave everything. And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. With the cooked midday and still undigested gintonics pm cooling the stomach, we sat at the table again. We

appetizers, main dish, second, third, dessert, almond paste ... We drank it all: red, white, sweet, beer, champagne, Patxo, long drinks ... Normally, I go, but my grandmother insists that faced resignation "Oh, but how much you drink" every time we take away (in several trips to avoid embarrassment) after one of our meetings.


My aunt and I danced a Seville and then ... after we got the star of our meetings: songbook. Yes, friends, my family have a I Curre song a few years ago the typical folk songs, tuna, songs ... and has a success that you see. The trouble is that after four songs and we do not reach agreement on what to sing and everyone just trying to impose our opinion loudly off key. Imagine ...

For this reason, the Sabbath, of course, ended up singing. In these my cousin tells me Toret, "Look, He is singing " and I "can not be ... never seen him sing." "Look, look." And indeed, there was the baritone in sharing plan songs with my father.

next day not remember doing so but he looked much more loose. And it connects to sing drunk a lot. Look but how when we sing the beloved country Asturias do caught someone's shoulder.


0 comments:

Post a Comment