Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How To Direct Camera Flash



A call after hours is not no good omen. "Gordo is dead" - announced my cousin in tears. And I became dumb.




What is bloody death, expected crouching attacks when you least expect it. It is never welcome but when it comes so out of the blue, when it is someone young, feel its blow harder.

El Gordo is one of those people that sneaks into your life without realizing it. My cousin's friend since childhood, his best friend, is part of the family.

Since I have the use of reason I remember. Always in good humor, kind, cheerful, ready ... There are many adjectives that come to mind and all good. It sounds very cliché, I know, when someone dies we seem to forget its flaws but, honestly, I can hardly find any.


Life goes on, the wheel does not stop and things like this I confirm once again that we must enjoy every moment, make the most and, above all, be good people. At least when we leave we remember with the same care with which everyone will remember to Gordo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment