Not that I like to criticize, no, no, no, but sometimes has no choice but to to give the plan boneless Sálvame coterie of round table or stretcher.
On Saturday I had a wedding and saw that some people do not have mirrors at home. I will not get the taste of each, which is very subjective, and was dressed like me than I ever would, perhaps there Women also would not be paying my own (which I doubt because it was cute).
to whom I refer in particular is one of the guests, who gave much to talk about, well, rather the look. She wore a black, loose, with a flower on the top right. So far so good, right?
No, because it combined with boots over the knee (AAARRRGGGG), had half transparent (AAARRRGGGG) and what is worse, the dress (or rather could call blouse) just covered her ass. And I speak literally. Total
that whenever the girl leaning forward you could see her panties.
But nobody was able to say anything. At our table we discussed it ... "would you notify?" , we doubted. But the above was an air of Naomi Campbell and of course we feared it would start bad blood that the black panther. So shut up. "There's your husband, tell him something he "concluded .
Did we do good? Ye You might have warned him? was conscious and was delighted that everyone will look at you?" I wanted to be leading the bride?
I to say in his favor, at least not wearing thong ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment