Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lady Libertine Onlıne Watch

Cumpleblog and a rather large BASTA parca

just one year ago today, my ex was leaving home and starting my new life. It was the day one of my year zero.

To celebrate I started this blog. Well, I also feel a little together, I confess. I thought his absence would weigh heavily, which would empty hours in my house with off their backs, but the reality is that it has been easier than I expected. In fact posting from work at home because I have no time (as you know my boss-father hung me).

I am excited to see how it grows little by little, that I have 52 followers ( thanks Nela for sign up), there people who are interested in what story. Why not talk about big issues and make deep thoughts ... I just tell little stories that are what put salt to life.

to those who are here from the beginning, who have been incorporated throughout this year, the / os who comment, who pass through here without saying anything ... to all of you:



Today also marks (I will not say it celebrates) the International Day Against Violence Against Women.

To date, 64 women have been murdered by their partners or former couples ... and has yet to finish the year. I think the key is education based on equality from birth but, honestly, I'm not very optimistic. Perplexed me that young women have to understand as part of a relationship sexist behaviors that support shouts, insults or pulling hair because "he has bad character" and that there are other, instead of telling them that no to endure that, the saying encourage outweigh the good times.

So today my first candle blow but also raise my voice to scream really hard to SEXIST VIOLENCE ENOUGH .




0 comments:

Post a Comment