Monday, November 15, 2010

Which Is The Best Coaxial Cable For 720p

We could!


1 hour, 54 minutes and 42 seconds . That is the exact time it took to travel the 20 kilometers separating Behobia of San Sebastian.

I'm happy but I have a thorn stuck. I think that had he been at 100% physically could have scratched the 4 Minutillo and have finished the race in 1 hour and 50 minutes. But given the litany of ills that stalked me for the last month, with a monumental trancazo climax this week, and given the adverse weather conditions (rain persistent headwind all the way) I can be more than satisfied.

My career began on Saturday with calls and messages of encouragement on my phone, on my Facebook wall and in my blog. My colleagues in the gym, my friends real and virtual, ye blog readers, my family ... all you were pending the outcome, so the pressure was considerable.

I must confess I went through hard times. Soaked to the bone, his feet got wet and cold in the body from mile 10 I could only think that I still had half. But the phrase that Ely left on my wall on Saturday served to pull me palante. "Go, Pearl, go", me repeated like a mantra while gritting his teeth.




Even in such circumstances, throwing a pair keep running. I do not know if the brain el que manda a las piernas no parar o son las piernas las que continúan dando zancadas por inercia. En cualquier caso sigues, hacia delante, siempre hacia delante, alentada por el público que abarrota las aceras durante todo el recorrido. Como dice Iran en el comentario del post anterior, se merecen un monumento ( por cierto Iran, gracias por poner tu granito de arena) . No dejan de animar en ningún momento, te llaman por tu nombre, te aplauden a rabiar... es increíble.

Cuando crucé la meta pensé “el año que viene no vuelvo” pero amigas/os, esto es como los partos, que cuando pasa un rato se te olvidan todos los dolores que has sufrido, so me and on your mind the challenge for next year: get finished in 1 hour 45 minutes.

As I told you, run the Behobia-San Sebastian was one of my New Year's resolutions, along with making ends meet without dying in the attempt and let life surprise me.


Today, November 15, 2010 I can say that I have fulfilled all three.



PS Many thanks to all of you for your encouragement and for believing that he was capable of this even though I myself had my doubts. I love you, I want taaaaaaanto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment